Animal Sciences Laboratory Interior | University of Illinois Archives
Black and white photograph of the room 412 student laboratory in the Animal Sciences Laboratory. The building was designed by Naess and Murphy in conjunction with University Architect Ernest L. Stouffer, and Sumner S. Sollitt Construction Co. Construction was completed in 1952.
Found in RS 39/2/20, Box 58, Folder: Animal Sciences Laboratory Interiors
neg. in 21, 290
Original is 25.2 x 20.1 cm