Kinley Hall dedication | University of Illinois Archives
Photograph of a few significant attendees of the dedication of David Kinley Hall, 1407 West Gregory Drive, previously known as the new Commerce Building. From the Public Information Office caption:
"Left to right: Mrs. John R. Gregg, daughter of Pres. Kinley; Pres. George D. Stoddard; Mrs. Harriet K. Brooks, another daughter [of David Kinley]; Acting Dean H.T. Scovill."
Found in RS 39/2/20, BUI Kinley Hall 1940-
Original print is 12.7 x 10.1 cm