Harker Hall (2) | University of Illinois Archives
Harker Hall, viewed from the northwest, showing the detail of the north and east facades including the entry portal with the inscription LAW above the door. The Natural History Building (left) and Noyes Laboratory (right) are visible in the background.
Found in RS: 39/2/20, Box BUI - Harker Hall, Folder BUI - Harker 1897-1929
Negative Number 1373 and 1785, RS: 39/2/22