Davenport Agricultural Library (2) | University of Illinois Archives
Davenport Agricultural Library (2)
Students study in the top floor of the Davenport Hall Agricultural Library. The library was first officially formed when the University hired a professional librarian to organize the Davenport agricultural library. The library was relocated to Mumford Hall in 1924.
Due to the volatile nature of nitrate film, the image can be found here:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.