East Face of the Armory | University of Illinois Archives
East Face of the Armory
The east face of the Armory Building is featured. Due to the absence of the Armory Annex, or Harding Band Budling, we can conclude it was prior to 1921 and after the 1908 construction of the Armory.
Image degradation was present before digitization.
Due to the volatile nature of nitrate film, the image can be found here:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.