Altgeld Chimes, Installed | University of Illinois Archives
Featured are the Altgeld Senior Memorial Chimes following their installation in the chime-tower. The chimes were a gift by the class of 1914 and were installed and dedicated in 1920.
Due to the volatile nature of nitrate film, the image can be found here:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.