Davenport House (1) | University of Illinois Archives
Featured is the Davenport House at 807 South Wright Street, Urbana Illinois. It was located where the current University of Illinois bookstore is located. Davenport House was an all-women living community located just behind the women's dormitory. In 1927 it was a single building before a 1928 brick addition that formed a connecting tunnel between itself and the southern neighbor forming a more complete Davenport House.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.