Phi Kappa Psi House | University of Illinois Archives
Phi Kappa Psi House
Featured is the Phi Kappa Psi House 911 South Fourth Street, Champaign Illinois. The organization was founded at Washington and Jefferson College in 1852 with the Delta chapter forming at Illinois in 1904.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.