Phi Gamma Delta (2) | University of Illinois Archives
Phi Gamma Delta (2)
Featured is the Phi Gamma Delta House 410 East John Street, Champaign Illinois. The organization was founded at Jefferson College in 1848, with the Chi Iota chapter forming at Illinois in 1897.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.