Delta Sigma Phi House (4) | University of Illinois Archives
Delta Sigma Phi House (4)
Featured is the Delta Sigma Phi House at 709 South Second Street. The chapter was founded at the College of the City of New York in 1889.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.