ILUS Fraternity House | University of Illinois Archives
ILUS Fraternity House
Featured is the Local ILUS Fraternity Building at 807 South Third Street. The chapter was founded at the University of Illinois in 1907.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.