Phi Delta Theta | University of Illinois Archives
Phi Delta Theta
Featured is the old Phi Delta Theta Fraternity Building at 309 East Chalmers Street. The first Phi Delta Theta chapter was founded at the at Miami University in 1848.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.