Alpha Chi Rho House (2) | University of Illinois Archives
Alpha Chi Rho House (2)
Featured is the old Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity Building at 311 Armory Avenue. The first Alpha Chi Rho chapter was founded at the at Trinity College in 1895.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.