Accountancy Exam | University of Illinois Archives
Students sit in rows for an accountancy exam. The department of accountancy was formerly a concentration in the economics department until 1915 until it was brought into part of the Department of Business Organization. Accountancy was originally its own department; it was fused with the College of Commerce and Business in 1953. Image is presumed to be inside the David Kinley Commerce building.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.