Tennis Courts South of Mumford Hall | University of Illinois Archives
Tennis Courts South of Mumford Hall
Tennis courts taken from the south side of Mumford Hall. Image appears to be taken approximately where the Education Building currently resides. The ivy growth on Mumford Hall places it in the 1930's.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.