Aerial Image of the Main Quad (2) | University of Illinois Archives

Aerial Image of the Main Quad (2)
C.A. 1915-1922

Featured is an aerial image of campus taken of the southeast portion of campus from Illini Hall. Featured buildings, left to right, are the Chemistry Laboratory (Noyes Lab), The Agriculture Building (Davenport Hall), and Smith Memorial Hall

Note the roadway that travels up what would now be the Illini Main Quad.

Image degradation is due to the nitrate film and was present prior to digitization and testing.

Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:

Phys. Desc:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Found in:

Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.

Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.

Page Generated in: 0.146 seconds (using 76 queries).
Using 6.89MB of memory. (Peak of 7.1MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-3
Copyright ©2017 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign