Natural History Building Strauch (1) | University of Illinois Archives
South face of the Natural History Building. Originally built in 1892, and with major additions adding a 3rd floor in 1906, this image features an ivy-covered faÃ§ade of the building with Harker Hall (former entomology building) standing to the right. The Natural History Building was designed by Illinois alumnus Nathan Ricker, the first architecture graduate in the U.S.
The building is located at Â1301 W Green St, Urbana, IL 61801
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate film, digital copies can be found here:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.