David Kinley Hall (2) | University of Illinois Archives
The east face of David Kinley Hall, formerly the Commerce Building, is featured in the scope of this image. Designed in Platt and White's traditional Georgian Style, the University contracted with the Holabird and Roche architecture company to design this building. The building was completed and dedicated on May 5th, 1926, and this image appears to be taken five after opening. It was the former home of the College of Commerce, now College of business, and now houses the political science and economics departments.
The building is located at 1407 W Gregory Dr, Urbana, IL
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate film, digital copies can be found here:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.