McKinley University Hopsital | University of Illinois Archives
Pictured is the south-east side of McKinley University Hospital, currently McKinley Health Center, from Lincoln Avenue. Dedicated on February 13, 1926, by United States Senator William B. McKinley, the hospital replaced the former agriculture building as the home of the campus' health services. Featured behind the hospital is the Illini Grove.
The building is located at 1109 S Lincoln Ave, Urbana, IL 61801
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate film, digital copies can be found here:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.