Wesley Foundation Methodist Church (3) | University of Illinois Archives
Wesley Foundation Methodist Church (3)
This image features the north-face of the Wesley Foundation's Church. The Wesley Foundation was one of the University's first on-campus religious organizations, and the first to offer instruction in religious subjects. Founded in 1913, this image features their church building on Green St. covered in ivy in the mid 1930's.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Digital File can be found in JP_2 and TIF
University of Illinois Archives
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.