Architecture Building Exterior | University of Illinois Archives
The south-face of the architecture building. On the right is the gateway that separates David Kinley Hall (Commerce Building), and the left features the dome of the armory building. The Architecture building, built from 1926-1928 had its cornerstone placed by Lorado Taft.
Due to the volatile nature of nitrate film, the image can be found here:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.