Granada Club (1) | University of Illinois Archives
Featured is the Granada Club at 1104 S. Fourth Street. The Granada Club was built in the 1920s and during its 60-year tenure before it was purchased by the University of Illinois, it housed famous students like Alex Agase and Hugh Hefner. It was purchased and converted to the Police Training Institute by the University in the late 1980s.
Due to the volatile nature of Nitrate Film, digital file can be found at:
Copyright Bernard A. Strauch.
Copyright of this image is NOT owned by the University of Illinois and the image is provided here for personal use only. Any other use of this image is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright holder. Please contact us for more information.