By Melissa Martinez, Ruth Ann Jones, Diane Hickey, Noah Lenstra, Hannah Jellen, and Katie Nichols
[Printer Friendly] | [
Email us about these records]
Title: Medicare 7, 8, or 9 Dixieland Cooperative Band Records, 1966-2000
Primary Creator: Medicare 7, 8 or 9 (1969-2000)
Other Creators: Perrino, Daniel J.
Extent: 20.2 cubic feet
Arrangement: Organized in seven series: Series 1, Administrative correspondence, 1972-2003; Series 2, Promotional Materials, c. 1970-1990; Series 3, Concert Planning Notes, Contracts, and Financial Records, ca. 1970-1995; Series 4, Sheet Music, ca. 1902-2009; Series 5: Band Photographs, Audio Recordings, and Visual Recordings, ca. 1960-2005, which is organized into three subseries: 1) Photographs, Slides, and Negatives 2) Audio Recordings, and 3) Film Recordings; and Series 6 Dan Perrino Faculty and Personal Papers, ca. 1977-2000. Each series arranged chronologically.
Date Acquired: 06/16/2009. More info below under Accruals.
Subjects: Bands, Faculty Social Life, Jazz, Medicare 7, 8 or 9, Photographs, Race Relations
Formats/Genres: Financial Records, Newspaper Clippings, Papers, Sheet music, Sound Recordings
Scope and Contents of the Materials
The collection contains correspondence, business records, band member rosters and travel itineraries, press releases and newspaper clippings, original music scores and parts, reel-to-reel and cassette sound recordings, photographs, concert programs and liner notes, ephemera, and Dan Perrino's Rolodex. The records and artifacts document the band's early formation and performances between 1966 and 2000 when Dan Perrino stepped down as the band's manager and director. Of particular interest are the records documenting the band's performances at the 1982 Liberty Bowl and 1984 Rose Bowl.
The Medicare 7, 8, or 9 Dixieland Cooperative Band was formed by Dan Perrino during a period of unprecedented student unrest at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana (UIUC) in 1969. Perrino, then Dean of Student Programs and Services and a former professor of music at UIUC, gathered together a group of faculty to play jazz in the student union to help ease the tensions between the campus' students and faculty. Perrino chose to have the band perform its first concert in the University's Illini Union South Lounge, a gathering place for activist-minded students, in order to provide a common music experience that the faculty and students alike could enjoy. Eventually the band was named Medicare 7, 8, or 9 as a humorous reference to the wide range of its membership's ages and the diverse number of performers that frequently played for each concert. For over thirty years the band was recognized as a beloved community institution that played for alumni and campus events, community organizations throughout Illinois, Illinois governors, and nationally-televised football games.
The Sousa Archives and Center for American Music
8.0 cubic feet of material added on 9 May 2014.
John O'Connor Papers, 1968-1997 - 12/05/034
Medicare Records, 1968-2001 - 48/03/004
For more information please see http://www.library.illinois.edu/archives/archon/index.php?p=collections/findingaid&id=314&q=medicare
Box and Folder Listing Browse by Series:
[Series 1: Administrative correspondence, 1972-2003
[Series 2: Promotional material, ca. 1970-1990
[Series 3: Concert planning notes, contracts and financial records, 1970-1995
[Series 4: Sheet music, ca. 1902-2009],
[Series 5: Band Photographs, Audio Recordings, and Visual Recordings, ca. 1960-2005
[Series 6: Dan Perrino faculty and personal papers, 1977-2000
Browse by Series:
- Series 4: Sheet music, ca. 1902-2009
- Comprised of the band's sheet music, usually arranged specifically for the band. Contains a variety of parts, but most often includes piano and saxophone parts. Organized alphabetically by title and undated.
- Box 8
- Folder 5: Amazing Grace
- Folder 6: Amen
- Folder 7: And the Lord Said
- Folder 8: Battle Hymn (Of the Republic)
- Folder 9: Come Sunday
- Folder 10: Down by the Riverside
- Folder 11: Give Me that Old Time Religion
- Folder 12: Gonna Build a Mountain
- Folder 13: He Gives me Love
- Folder 14: I Wish You Love
- Folder 15: I Shall Not be Moved
- Folder 16: In the Garden
- Folder 17: It is No Secret
- Folder 18: Just a Closer Walk with Thee
- Folder 19: Kansas City Man Blues
- Reprinted for program of Medicare's 20th anniversary concert at Krannert Center.
- Folder 20: Lassus Trombone
- Folder 21: Let There be Peace on Earth
- Folder 22: Louisiana
- Folder 23: My man Demo/As Time Goes By
- Folder 24: Mack the Knife
- Folder 25: Maple Leaf
- Folder 26: Midnight in Moscow
- Folder 27: Minnie the Mermaid
- Folder 28: Original Dixieland One Step
- Folder 29: Porter's Love Song
- Folder 30: Put Your Hand
- Folder 31: Rocky Mountain Moon
- Folder 32: Royal Garden Blues
- Folder 33: Sensation Rag
- Folder 34: Shimmy as my Sister Kate
- Folder 35: Shine
- Folder 36: Si tu vois ma mere
- Folder 37: Sleepy Time Down South
- Folder 38: Snake Rag
- Folder 39: Someday Sweetheart
- Folder 40: Someday You'll be Sorry
- Folder 41: Some of These Days - Demo
- Folder 42: St. Louis Blues March
- Folder 43: Joe Young-Gee Meyer, Sugar
- Folder 44: Sweet Substitute
- Folder 45: Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
- Folder 46: Take My Hand, Precious Lord
- Folder 47: What a Friend We Have in Jesus
- Folder 48: One-part pieces, A-Z
- Pieces that have only one part, including the Calgary South Rotary Club Welcome Song, Tummy Aching Blues, A Kiss to Build a Dream On, Asleep in the Deep, Buddy Bolden Blues, Black and Blue, Begin the Beguine, Do Lord, Every Time I Feel the Spirit, Firefly, Georgia Camp Meeting, Gimme that Old Time Religion, Go Down Moses, Go Tell it On the Mountain, High Society - Clarinet Solo, His Sheep Am I, Ice Cream, I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing, If I Had My Way, I'm Alone Because I Love You, In the Wee Small Hours of A.M., It's Me It's Me O Lord, I've Found a New Baby, Jazz Me Blues, Jesus We Want to Meet, Just a Little While to Stay Here, Kumbayah, Last Night on the Back Porch, Let There Be Peace on Earth, Liberty Bowl Stomp, Limehouse Blues, Memphis Blues, Minnie the 'Mermaid,NULL Old Man Time, Old Rockin Chair's Got Me, Over the Waves, Panama, Petite Fleur, Prelude - Bach, Rock-a-my Soul, Rotary Smith, September Song - Kurt Weill, Shine on Harvest Moon, Sing a Song of Peace, Slappin that Bass, Sleepy Time Down South, Smile, Some of these Days, Someday You'll be Sorry, Someday Sweetheart, South, Special Intro to Bourbon Street, Sweethearts on Parade, 'Swonderful, Tail Great Theme, The Old Rugged Cross, Wang Wang Blues, Way Down Yonder in New Orleans, What a Friend We Have in Jesus, When We Danced at the Mardi Gras, Whispering Hope, Wolverine Blues, Yellow Dog Blues.
- Folder 49: Jazz for Children program notes and sheet music, 1990s
- Folder 50: Published songbooks, 1926/1990
- Includes Illini Song Book (1926), Urbana Rotary Song Book (undated) and Fighting Illini Song Book (1990)
- Box 12
- Folder 6: Oversized sheet music (1 of 2)
- Includes Semper Fidelis, South Rampart, When Day is Done, Peace, Wholly Nite, Praises to Rotary
- Folder 7: Oversized sheet music (2 of 2)
- The Lord is Listenin' To Ya', Hallelu! Includes all parts and full score, with multiple drafts.
- Box 15
- Folder 1: A Titles, undated
- Includes Amapola, America the Beautiful, and Armed Forces Medley.
- Folder 2: B Titles, undated
- Includes Beer Barrel, Bell Bottom Trousers, and Blues.
- Folder 3: D Titles, undated
- Includes Deep in the Heart of Texas and Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree.
- Folder 4: F Titles, undated
- Includes Frim Fram Sauce.
- Folder 5: G Titles, undated
- Includes Green Eyes and Tangerine.
- Folder 6: I Titles, undated
- Includes I Can't Get Started, I Don't Want to Walk Without, I Wish You Love, I'll Walk Alone, and It's Been a Long, Long Time.
- Folder 7: J Titles, undated
- Includes Joe Joe DiMaggio and Just a Little While to Stay Here.
- Folder 8: L Titles, undated
- Includes Let's Remember Pearl Harbor and Lili Marlene.
- Folder 9: M Titles, undated
- Includes Mood Indigo and White Cliffs of Dover.
- Folder 10: P Titles, undated
- Includes Pistol Packin' Mama and a set list titled, "WWII Program Final Order."
- Folder 11: S Titles, undated
- Includes script titled "Let's Remember Pearl Harbor," St. Louis Blues March, and Sweet Georgia Brown.
- Folder 12: T Titles, undated
- Includes Tuxedo Junction.
- Folder 13: A Titles, undated
- Includes After You're Gone, The Anniversary Song, Antibes, April Showers, Avalon, Away in a Manger, Am I Blue/All of Me, Aura Lee, and Apple Tree.
- Folder 14: B Titles, undated
- Includes Beer Barrel, Begin the Beguine, Broadway Melody, Beauty and the Beast, and Bill.
- Folder 15: C Titles, undated
- Includes Clap Your Hands, Cohan Medley, Come on-a My House, and Careless Love.
- Folder 16: D Titles, undated
- Includes Dans Le Rug De Antibes and Down in the Valley.
- Folder 17: E Titles, undated
- Includes Edelweis, 'S Wonderful, and East of the Sun.
- Folder 18: F Titles, undated
- Includes Flowers Are Red, Molly Malme, Aura Lee, and Cockles and Mussels.
- Folder 19: H Titles, undated
- Includes Hinky Dinky, Home on the Range, Harrigan, Hard Hearted Hannah, and Yesterday.
- Folder 20: I Titles, undated
- Includes If I Could Be With You, If I Had My Way, I'll Get By (As Long as I Have You), It's the Talk of the Town, I Aint Got Nobody, I Believe in Music, I Couldn't Sleep a Wink Last Night, I Cover the Waterfront, I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire, I Don't Want to Walk Without You, I Found a Million Dollar Baby, I Had the Craziest Dream, I Surrender Dear, I'm Confessin', I'm a Ding Dong Daddy, I'm Henry VIII I Am, I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover, and In a Dancing Mood.
- Folder 21: J Titles, undated
- Includes Joe Joe DiMaggio.
- Folder 22: L Titles, undated
- Includes Let Me Sing and I'm Happy.
- Folder 23: M Titles, undated
- Includes Mairzy Doats, Mister Tanner, Mood Indigo, My Best to You, and More Than You Know.
- Folder 24: O Titles, undated
- Includes Oh Johnny.
- Folder 25: P Titles, undated
- Includes Plink Plank Plunk!, Polka Dots, and Play a Simple Melody.
- Folder 26: Q Titles, undated
- Includes Que Sera Sera.
- Folder 27: R Titles, undated
- Includes Remember When the Music, Rum & Coca Cola, and Get Your Kicks on Route 66.
- Folder 28: S Titles, undated
- Includes Skinnamarink, Show Boat, Solitude, Someone to Watch, Seventy-six T-Bones/Goodnight My Someone, Shine On Harvest Moon, and Serenade.
- Folder 29: T Titles, undated
- Includes (There's No Place Like) Home for the Holidays/I'll Be Home for Christmas, and The Typewriter.
- Folder 30: Y/Z Titles, undated
- Includes Yesterday and Yes Sir That's My Baby.
- Folder 31: Big Ten Songs [sic], 1945, undated
- Includes The Nittany Lion, Go U Northwestern, On Iowa, Indiana Our Indiana, Wave the Flag (University of Chicago), The U of M Rouser (University of Minnesota), and Illinois Loyalty.
- Folder 32: A Titles, undated
- Includes Alabama Jubilee. Folder marked "Religious A-D" included Battle Hymn, Blest Be the Ties that Bind, and Come to Church in Wildwood.
- Folder 33: B Titles, undated
- Includes Be My Life's Companion, I Got the Brown Bag Blues, Baby Won't You Please, and Big Lip Blues.
- Folder 34: C Titles, undated
- Includes Cotton Fields Back Home, Cake Walking Baby, Can't Get Started, Caravan, Cab Driver, and Canal Street Blues.
- Folder 35: D Titles, undated
- Includes Dr. Jazz and Dill Pickles.
- Folder 36: G Titles, undated
- Includes A Good Man Is Hard To Find and Georgia Camp Meeting.
- Folder 37: H Titles
- Includes Hindustan, Hard Hearted Hannah, Pennies in Heaven, He Gives Me Love, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Hands, Hello Dolly, Here's That Rainy Day, High Society, Home Fire Burning, Hokey Pokey, Helena Polka, Heartaches, Heart of My Heart and Hymn to Illinois.
- Folder 38: I Titles
- Includes I Had the Craziest Dream, I Wanna Go Back to Michigan, I Only Have Eyes For You, I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of This Jelly Roll, I Can't Get Started, I Don't Know Blues, I Don't Know Why, I Found a New Baby, I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues, I Know a Place to Go, I Love a Piano, I Love Paris, I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate, I'll Never Smile Again, I'm Alone Because I Love You, It Don't Mean a Thing, I'm Checking Out Goodbye, In the Mood, In the Wee Small Hour of Morning, Is It True Dixie, Is it True What They Say About Dixie, It Might As Well Be Spring, Ice Cream, Isfahan, I Shall Not Be Moved, Just A Closer Walk, It Is No Secret, Jacob's Ladder, Jesus Loves Me and Just a Little While to Stay Here.
- Folder 39: J Titles, undated
- Includes Jada, At the Jazz Band Ball, Joe Turner Blues, Just A Little While To Stay Here, and Just a Closer Walk with Thee.
- Folder 40: K Titles, undated
- Includes Kansas City Man Blues, Kansas City Stomp, Saint Louis Blues, Kum Ba Yah, Let There Be Peace On Earth, Mary Had a Boy Child, O Holy Knight, Precious Lord Take My Hand, and Put Your Hand. Includes pieces from folder titled "Religious K-P".
- Folder 41: L Titles, undated
- Includes Love, Love is a Many Splendered Thing, Lassus Trombone, set list and script for Virginia Theatre performance, Last Night on a Back Porch, Limehouse Blues, Louisiana, Lush Life, Lazy River, and The Lord is Listenin' To Ya Hallelu!.
- Folder 42: M Titles, ca. 2001
- Includes Memories of You, Mood Indigo, programs from Jazz for Kids with Medicare 7 8 or 9 and A Touch of Broadway, Mary's Little Boy Child, Milenburg Joys, My Man, Mama's Gone Goodbye, My Man, Mack the Knife, Make Believe, Makin' Whoopee, Matilda, Memphis Blues, Midnight in Moscow, Minnie the Mermaid, Moonlight in Vermont, Moonlight Serenade, My Funny Valentine, and My Romance. Original folder included "United Methodist Church" folder, which contained Just a Closer Waltz, Si Tu Vois Ma Mere, I Shall Not Be Moved, Kansas City Man, set list for Jazz Service, Gimme That Old Time Religion, put Your Hand, Amen-This Little Light, and a program from a service service.
- Folder 43: N Titles
- Includes Nearness of You, Never On Sunday, New Orleans, New York New York, Night and Day, Nineteen Nineteen Rag, and Nuages.
- Folder 44: O Titles, undated
- Includes On The Sunny Side of the Street, Over the Waves, O! Canada, Object of My Affection, Oh Didn't He Ramble, Ol' Green River, Old Man River, and Old Man Time.
- Folder 45: P Titles, ca. 1994-2003
- Includes Panama Rag, Play a Simple Melody, Polka Dots, Poor Butterfly, Petite Fleur, Peoria and Pennsylvania Polka. From the Pentacost Sunday performance: Gimme That Old Time Religion, Down By the Riverside, Buddy Bolden Blues, I've Found a New Baby, Jazz Me Blues, Presby Church tune list, What a Friend We Have in Jesus, COme Sunday, When the Saints Go Marching In, Amazing Grace, Just a Closer Walk With Thee, He's Got the Whole World in His Hands, and Indiana.
- Folder 46: Religion, undated
- Religious songs. Includes Amazing Grace, Amen, Come Sunday, Down By the Riverside, Gimme that Old Time Religion, He Gives Me Love, How Great Thou Art, Swing Low Sweet Chariot, Let There Be Peace On Earth, The Lord's Prayer, Mary's Little Boy Child, O Holy Night, Put Your Hand, Georgia Camp Meeting, Gonna Build a Mountain, Grant Us Peace, The Hanukkah Song, Hatikvoh and Havah Nagilah, and Hymn and Promise.
- Folder 47: R Titles, ca. 1999-2001
- Includes Ramblin' Rose, Release Me, Rock A Bye, and Rose of Washington Square and "Religious R-Z" folder. "Religious R-Z" folder included Kum Ba Yah, handwritten text for Just a Closer Walk With Thee, I Shall Not Be Moved, text for Amazing Grace, Just a Closer Walk With Thee, The Old Rugged Cross, Something's Got a Hold of Me, Swing Along, Softly and Tenderly, Softly and Tenderly, Swing Low Sweet Chariot, Let there Be Peace on Earth, and programs for church services.
- Folder 48: S Titles, ca. 1992
- Includes Strutting With Some Barbeque, Saxophone, and Something's Got a Hold of Me.
- Folder 49: Y Titles, undated
- Includes Yellow Dog Blues, Young Man River, You Made Me Love You, You Are Too Beautiful, and Yamma Man.
- Folder 50: A Titles, 1911, 1958-1976
- Includes Ac-cent-tchu-ate the Positives, Ace in Hole, An Affair to Remember, After the Lovin', After You've Gone, Ain't Misbehavin', Alexander's Ragtime Band, All I Do is Dream of You, All the Things You Are, The Alley Cat Song, Almost Like Being in Love, Amazing Grace, Amen-This Little Light, Among My Souvenirs, Anniversary Song, And the Angels Sing, Angry, Anniversary Waltz, April in Paris, Around the World, As Time Goes By, As-Tu Le Cafard?, Asleep in the Deep, and Avalon.
- Folder 51: B Titles, 1941-1944
- Includes Bad Bad Leroy Brown, Basin Street Blues, Begin the Beguine, Beginning to See the Light, Bei Mir Bist Du Schon, Bell Bottom Trousers, Bells of Washington, Bewitched, Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home, The Birth of the Blues, Black & Blue, Blues in the Night, Boy Meets Horn, and Buddy Bolden Blues.
- Folder 52: C Titles, undated
- Includes Come Sunday.
- Box 16
- Folder 1: D Titles, 1936, 1957
- Includes Dance With a Dolly, Dancing on the Ceiling, Dear Hearts and Gentle People, Dedicated to You, Deep Purple, The Desert Song, Diana, The Dipsy Doodle, Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me, Do You Know What it Means, Doctor Jazz, Don't Blame Me, Don't Fence Me In, Don't Get Around Much, It Don't Mean a Thing, Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree, Down Bourbon Street, Down By the Riverside, and Drinking Song.
- Folder 2: F Titles, 1954-1979
- Includes Fascination, Festival Blues, Fidgety Feet, Firefly, Fools Rush In, For All We Know, For Me and My Gal, For Once in My Life, For the Good Times, and Full Moon and Empty Arms.
- Folder 3: G Titles, 1961
- Includes Georgia Camp Meeting, Getting Sentimental Over You, Goin' Home Blues, Goodbye, Goody-Goody, Green Eyes, and Greensleeves.
- Folder 4: H Titles, 1980
- Includes Happy Mardi Gras!, High Society, and Hindustan.
- Folder 5: I Titles, undated
- Includes I Can't Get Started, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, I Want to Go Back to Michigan, I WIsh You Love, Indiana, Is It True What They Say About Dixie?, I've Found a New Baby, and I've Got You Under My Skin.
- Folder 6: J Titles, 1915, 1935-1952
- Includes Ja-Da, Jambalaya, Java Jive, Jazz Me Blues, Jeepers Creepers, Jersey Bounce, Jingle Jangle Jingle, The Japanese Sandman, Joe Turner Blues, Josephine, Joshua Fit the Battle of Jerico, June in January, Just a Little While to Stay Here, and Just One of Those Things.
- Folder 7: L Titles, 1953-1964, 1982
- Includes La Cumparsita, La Golondrina, La Paloma, Laura, Le Marchand de Poissons, Lazy River, Les Oignons, Let Me Sing and I'm Happy, Let's Call the Whole Thing Off, Liberty Bowl Stomp, Long Ago and Far Away, Look For the Silver Lining, Love, Love in Bloom, Love Is a Many-Splendored Thing, Love Letters, Loveless Love, and Love Walked In.
- Folder 8: M Titles, 1927-1939, 1952-1981
- Includes Ma Blushin' Rosie, Make-Believe, Makin' Whoopee, Maria Elena, Maybe, Melody in F, Melody of Love, Memories, Memories of You, Michelle, Milenburg Joys, Misty, Mood Indigo, Moon River, Moonglow, Moonlight in Vermont, Moonlight Serenade, More, More Than You Know, Moulin A Cafe, The Music Goes 'Round and Around, Music Is the Language of the World, Muskrat Ramble, My Blue Heaven, My Buddy, My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time, My Gal Sal, My Heart at Thy Sweet Voice, My Heart Belongs to Daddy, My Man, My Way, and My Wild Irish Rose.
- Folder 9: N Titles, 1941, 1959-1960
- Includes Nearness of You, Never on Sunday, New Orleans, Night and Day, Nighty-Night, 1919 Rag, Norway, Nothing Could Be Finer, and Nous Deux (Jacqueline).
- Folder 10: O Titles, 1917-1934, 1963
- Includes Oh Didn't He Ramble, Oh Johnny! Oh Johnny! Oh!, Oh Lady Be Good!, Ol' Green River, Old Man Time, On The Good Ship Lollipop, On the Road to Mandalay, Once in A While, One Alone, One For My Baby, Orchids in the Moonlight, and Over the Waves.
- Folder 11: P Titles, 1914, 1957-1963
- Includes Passeport to Paradise, Pearly Shells, Pennies From Heaven, Pennsylvania Polka, People, Petite Fleur, Play A Simple Melody, Polonaise, Poor Butterfly, Premier Bal, Promenade Aux Champs-Elysees, Put On Your Slippers and Fill Up Your Pipe, and Put Your Hand.
- Folder 12: R Titles, 1928-1944
- Includes Racing With the Moon, Rambling Wreck From Georgia Tech, Ramona, The Riff Song, Rio de Janeiro, Rosalie, Rose of Washington Square, Roses of Picardy, Row Row Row, and Rum and Coca-Cola.
- Folder 13: S Titles, 1928-1944, 1956-1972
- Includes S'posin', St. Louis Blues, Shine, Shine On Harvest Moon, Simple Melody, Sing, Sing A Song, Smile, Si Tu Vois Ma Mere (Lonesome), Sleepy Time Down South, Somebody Else is Taking My Place, Somethin' Stupid, South, State Fair, Stein Song, Stout Hearted Men, Sugar Blues, Sugartime, Summer Wind, Sunday, Sunrise Sunset, Sweet Rosie O'Grady, Sweet Substitute, Sweet Sweet Roses of Morn, and Sweetheart on Parade.
- Folder 14: T, U, V, W Titles, ca. 1942-1947
- Includes: Tailgate Ramble, Tangerine, Tea for Two, Tell Me Why, Thank Heaven, Thanks for the Memory, That Old Black Magic, That's A Plenty, The Things I do for Love, Tin Roof Blues, Undecided, The Very Thought of You, The Victors, The Way You Look Tonight, The White Cliffs of Dover.
- Folder 15: W Titles, undated
- Includes: Wabash Blues, What a Friend We Have in Jesus, When It's Sleepy Time Down South, Winin' Boy Blues
- Folder 16: X, Y, Z Titles, undated
- Includes: You Made Me Love You and You're Driving Me Crazy
- Folder 17: Folk titles, ca. 1975
- Includes: Cockles and Mussels, and Under the Bamboo Tree
- Folder 18: World War I Titles, circa 2009
- Includes Alexander's Ragtime Band, Alabama Jubilee, Ace In the Hole, Goodbye, Every Day I Have the Blues, Carnival of Venice, Dr. Jazz, Creole Love Song, Caravan, Begin the Beguine, A Wonderful Day Like Today, I Could Have Danced All Night, The Caissons Go Rolling Along, The Marines Hymn, Anchors Aweigh, How 'Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down On the Farm (After They've Seen Paree?), It's A Long Long Way to Tipperary, I Cried For You, Over There, Till We Meet Again, When Johnny Comes Marching Home, The Yankee Doodle Boy, You're A Grand Old Flag, K-K-K-Katy, and My Kind of Town. Also includes correspondence and information about World War I music.
- Folder 19: World War II
- Includes "Remembering the Music of World War II" program, DVD, song list, lyrics, script, and script drafts; sheet music for Remember Pearl Harbor.
- Folder 20: A-Am Titles, 1932-1950, 1962-1968
- Includes Always In My Heart, A Friend of Yours Told A Friend Of Mine, "A" You're Adorable, A-round the Corner, Across the Field, Advice to Dolly, After Looking At You, Alice Long, All Alone, All American Girl, All This and Heaven Too, Alley Cat, Almost Like Being in Love, Always and Always, Amor, March from Aida, Always, and All of My Life.
- Folder 21: An-Az Titles, 1918, 1929-1951
- Includes Atlanta GA, Apple Tree, Ave Maria, At Dawning, The Army Air Corp, Annie Laurie, Anchors Aweigh, As If I Didn't Have Enough On My Mind, An Old Italian Love Song, As Long As Love Lives On, And So To Sleep Again, Angry, Anniversary Song, April Showers, Autumn Nocturne, Are You Listenin', Aren't We All, At the Jazz Band Ball, Avalon Town.
- Folder 22: B Titles, 1902, 1925-1946, 1997
- Includes Because, Because of You, Begin the Beguine, Because of Once Upon a Time, Bewildered, Bohemian Song, Body and Soul, Betty Co-ed, Beginning of the End, A Beautiful Lady in Blue, Banks of the Wabash, The Banana Boat Song, Bali Ha'i, Blue Champagne, Bei Mir Bist Du Schon, Boogie Bugle, Buttons and Bows, Be Anything, Bigwig in The Wigwam, Black Moonlight, Bless You, Blue Boogie, Blue Lovebird, Blue Sky Avenue, Blues In My Heart, Born To Be Kissed, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Brian's Song, Bright Eyes, Build the Future With Action and Vision, By the Light of the Silvery Moon.
- Folder 23: C-Ch Titles, 1924-1933, 1943-1967
- Includes Carolina Moon, Chatterbox, Call Me Darling, Can Anyone Explain, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Can't You Hear Me Say I Love You, Cara Mia, Carioca, Carrie-Anne, Charley My Boy, Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy, Cherokee, Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White, The Caissons Go Rolling Along, Cecilia, Castles in the Air, Charmaine.
- Folder 24: Ci-Cz Titles, 1911, 1926-1955, 1967
- Includes Close To You, Coax Me a Little Bit, Ciribiribin, The Cloths of Heaven, Cindy Oh Cindy, C'mon Marianne, Come Back to Sorrento, Could I? I Certainly Could, Count Every Star, Crazy Rhythm, Crooner's Lullaby, Cry Baby Cry, Cry Me a River, Crying in the Chapel.
- Folder 25: D Titles, 1903, 1931-1945, 1966-1969
- Includes Did I Remember, Doctor Lawyer Indian Chief, Dance With a Dolly, Don't Be That Way, Don't Worry 'Bout Me, Delicado, Dinah, Deep Purple, Dardenella, Dream, Don't Fence Me In, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, Day In-Day Out, Dear Old Girl, 'Deed I Do, Deep In a Dream, Didn't We, Dizzy Fingers, Don't Give Up the Ship, Don't It Make You Wanta Go Home, Don't Let That Moon Get Away, Don't You Remember Me, Down Where the Sun Goes Down, Dream a Little Dream of Me, Dust Off That Old Pianna!
- Folder 26: E Titles, 1933-1956
- Includes Ev'ry Night About This Time, Eddie My Love, Easter Parade, Eh Cumpari, Especially For You, Everybody Loves My Baby, Ev'rything I Love, Everything You Said Came True, Enjoy Yourself, Elmer's Tune, Embraceable You, To Each His Own.
- Folder 27: F Titles, 1935-1946, 1977
- Includes A Fellow On a Furlough, Ferry-Boat Serenade, For the First Time, A Friend of Yours, Frenesi, Full Moon and Empty Arms, Fare Thee Well Annabelle, From Graceland to the Promised Land, From the Top of Your Head to the Tip of Your Toes, Five Minutes More.
- Folder 28: G Titles, 1902, 1935-1956
- Includes Good Good Good, The Genial Irish Gentleman folio, G'Bye Now, The Glory of Love, The Glow Worm, Go Long Sundown, Goin' Home, Goin' To Heaven On a Mule, Good NIght Angel, Got Me Doin' Things, Green Fields, Guilty, The Gypsy.
- Folder 29: H Titles, 1928-1943
- Includes He Wears A Pair of Silver Wings, Here's A Kiss For Texas, Honey, Hot TIme in the Old Town Tonight.
- Folder 30: I-Il Titles, 1928-1953, 1968
- Includes I Didn't Mean a Word I Said, I Don't Want to Love You, I'll Walk Alone, I Let A Song Go Out of My Heart, I Love You Truly, I Left My Heart at the Stage Door Canteen, I Get So Lonely, I Had a Little Talk With the Lord, If You Please, I'll Walk Alone, I'm Making Believe, If You Knew Susie Like I Know Susie, I'd Be Lost Without You, I'd Know You Anywhere, I'd've Baked A Cake, If, If I Didn't Care, If I Had a Million Dollars, If I Had a Talking Picture of You, If I should Lose You, If I Were Only Sure Of You, If You Catch a Little Cold, If You Were Only Mine, I Can't Begin to Tell You, I Don't Care Who Knows It, I Just Kissed Your Picture Goodnight, I Dream of You, I'll Buy That Dream, I'll Get By, I'll Never Fall In Love Again, I'll Never Say "Never Again" Again. I'll Sing You a Thousand Love Songs, Ill Wind, I Live the Life I Love, I Hate Myself For Being So Mean To You, I Give You My Word, I Can't Love You Any More, I Apologize, I Can't Believe It's True, I Can't Escape From You, I Don't Know Enough About You, and I Fall In Love With You Every Day.
- Folder 31: Im-Ir Titles, 1918-1946
- Includes I Only Have Eyes For You, I Poured My Heart Into a Song, I Never Mention Your Name, I'm a Big Girl Now, I'm a Ding Dong Daddy, I'm Confessin', I'm Falling In Love With Someone, I'm Gonna Lock My Heart, I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover, I'm Putting All My Eggs In One Basket, I'm Shooting High, I'm Sitting High On a Hill Top, I'm Sitting On Top of the World, I'm Walking the Chalk Line, I'm Yours, In a Little Spanish Town, In a Shanty In Old Shanty Town, In Other Words We're Through, In the Chapel In the Moonlight,Â In the Distance, In the Middle of the House, In My Arms, I Must See Annie Tonight, I'm Beginning to See the Light, I'm Always Chasing Rainbows, Indian Summer, and I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You.
- Box 17
- Folder 1: Is-Iz Titles, 1930-1953, 1968
- Includes Isle of Capri, I Still Love to Kiss You Goodnight, I Want to Go Back to Michigan, Is It True What They Say About Dixie, Isn't This a Lovely Day, Is That the Way To Treat a Sweetheart, I Said My Pajamas, I Still Get a Thrill, I Surrender Dear, I Wanna Be Loved, I Wanna Woo, I Went To Your Wedding, I Wish I Knew, I Wonder I Wonder I Wonder, I Won't Tell a Soul, I Scream You Scream We All Scream For Ice Cream, I Walked In, I Should Care, It's Love Love Love, It's a Blue World, I've Heard That Song Before, It All Comes Back To Me Now, It Is No Secret, It Looks Like Rain In Cherry Blossom Lane, It's A Good Day, It's A Sin To Tell A Lie, It's Dark On Observatory Hill, It's Impossible, It's Just A New Spanish Custom, It's Like Reaching For the Moon, It's Me, It's No Fun, It's The Sentimental Thing To Do, It's Wonderful, I've Got a Date With a Dream, and I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm.
- Folder 2: J Titles, 1917, 1930-1956
- Includes Just a Little Fond Affection, Just a Blue Serge Suit, Just a Prayer Away, Jalousie, The Janitor's Boy, Jeepers Creepers, Jim, Johnson Rag, Julie, The Jumpin' Jive, Just a Girl That Men Forget, Just As Long As I Have You, Just Friends, and Just a Year Ago To-Night.
- Folder 3: K Titles, circa 1956
- Includes Keep It a Secret, Keep Young and Beautiful, Kid Stuff, Kiss Waltz, and Kitty From Kansas City.
- Folder 4: L-Li Titles, 1924-1948, 1974
- Includes Little Rose of the Rancho, Little Pal, Little Old Lady, Linger a Little Longer in the Twilight, Limehouse Blues, Life Is a Song, Let's Get Away From It All, Let It Be Me, Lazy Bones Gotta Job Now, Lazybones, Laughter In the Rain, Lament For the Living, Laura, Little White Lies, The Last Two Weeks In July, Last Night, The Lady's In Love With You, A Little White Lighthouse, Let the Rest of the World Go By, Lingering Awhile At Dawning, La Cucaracha, Let's Sing a Song About Susie, Lily Belle, Linger In My Arms A Little Longer Baby, A Little On the Lonely Side, A Little Bird Told Me, and Lights Out.
- Folder 5: Lo-Lu Titles, 1930-1950
- Includes Lonesome Lover, Love On a Greyhound Bus, Love Songs, Lovely To Look At, Lullaby of Birdland, The Loveliness of You, A Lover's Lullaby, Lonesome Lover, Love Walked In, Love Songs of the Nile, A Love Story - Intermezzo, Love's Ship, Lovelight in the Starlight, The Loveliest Night of the Year, Lookie Lookie Lookie Here Comes Cookie, and Lonely Street.
- Folder 6: M Titles, 1938-1944, 1955
- Includes Marianne, Melody of Love, Miss You, Moonlight Bay, My Dreams Are Getting Better All the TIme, My Shining Hour, and My Special Angel.
- Folder 7: N Titles, 1927-1956
- Includes No Can Do, No Love No Nothin', Nola, That Naughty Waltz, Near You, Nesting Time, Never In a Million Years, A New Moon Is Over My Shoulder, Night Over Shanghai, Nighty-Night, No Not Much, Now Is the Hour, Now It Can Be Told, and Number 3.
- Folder 8: O Titles, 1934-1956
- Includes Oh! Ma-Ma!, Oh Moytle, One Dozen Roses, The Object of My Affection, Oh! You Rogue, On the Street Where You Live, On the Sunny Side of the Street, On Treasure Island, Only A Rose, Out For No Good, Outside of Heaven, Outside of You, Over the Rainbow, Once In a While, One Kiss, and One Look At You.
- Folder 9: P Titles, 1932-1962
- Includes A Pink Cocktail for a Blue Lady, Poor Little Rhode Island, Painting the Clouds With Sunshine, Pal of My Dreams, Pass That Peace Pipe, Patricia, Pearly Shells, Peg O' My Heart, A Penny A Kiss-A Penny a Hug, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Play To Me Gypsy, Please Believe Me, Please Come Out of Your Dream, Please Don't Say No, Pledging My Love, Pop Goes Your Heart, Pretend, Pretty As a Picture, A Pretty Girl Is Like a Melody, Prisoner of Love, The Prisoner's Song, Puppchen, Paradise, and Put the Blame on Mame.
- Folder 10: Q and R Titles, 1927-1957, 1968-1969
- Includes Quicksilver, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, A Rendezvous With a Dream, Rosalie, Round and Round, Rain, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head, Ramona, 1 2 3 Red Light, Red River Valley, Red Sails in the Sunset, Rhythm Saved the World, The Road is Open Again, Rockabye Moon, Rocky Mountain Moon, The Rose in Her Hair, Rose of Washington Square, Ruby, Rum & Coca Cola, Rockin' On the Porch, River Stay 'Way From My Door, Rose in the Bud, and Russian Lullaby.
- Folder 11: S Titles, 1937-1946
- Includes Songs Sacred and Secular, San Fernando Valley, Scatter-Brain, Sleighride in July, Some Sunday Morning, Somewhere in the Night, South America Take it Away, Sunday Monday or Always, Sweet Leilani, and Symphony.
- Folder 12: T-Th Titles, 1929-1965
- Includes They Cut Down the Old Pine Tree, There Will Never Be Another You, This Love of Mine, That Old Black Magic, There I've Said It Again, Thanks For the Memory, Thanks For Ev'rything, That's For Me, There Goes That Song Again, They're Either Too Young or Too Old, Thank Heaven For Little Girls, Thanks, That Foolish Feeling, That Old Feeling, That Old Gang of Mine, That's My Desire, That's the Way I Like To Hear You Talk, That's What a Rainy Day Is For, That's What You Think, The Boy With the Wistful Eyes, The Day I Let You Get Away, The Day You Came Along, The Girl That I Marry, The Hawaiian Wedding Song, The Lady Who Couldn't Be Kissed, The Longest Walk, The Old Apple Tree, The Old Lamp-lighter, The Surrey With the Fringe on Top, The Sweetheart Tree, The Three Little Pigs, and The Whole World is Singing My Song.
- Folder 13: The-Tho Titles, 1904-1967
- Includes I Wanna Go Where You Go-Do What You Do Then I'll Be Happy, There I Go, There Is A Tavern In This Town, There Is Nothin' Like A Dame, There'll Be Some Changes Made, There's A Little Box Of Pine On The 7:29,There's No Tomorrow, There's Something About an Old Love, There's Something In The Air, These Foolish Things Remind Me Of You, They Call The Wind Maria, They Didn't Believe Me, They Say It's Wonderful, They're Either Too Young Or Too Old, Thinking Of You, I've Grown So Lonesome Thinking Of You, This Year's Kisses, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Those Songs My Mother Used To Sing, This Love of Mine, Theme From New York New York, Theme From the Piano Concerto in B Flat Minor, and Those Were The Days.
- Folder 14: Thr-Tw Titles, 1917-1972
- Includes On Treasure Island, Toast Of The Town, Tonight We Love (four copies, different covers), Is It True What They Say About Dixie, Tiny Bubbles (inside, Oh, Johnny, Oh!), Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree, Thrill Of A Lifetime, Thru The Courtesy Of Love, Thunder Over Paradise, Ti-Pi-Tin, Tiger Rag, Till The End Of Time, Together, Too Late, Too Young, Toot Toot Tootsie, A Tree In The Meadow, Truly I Do, Try A Little Tenderness, Tuck Me To Sleep In My Old 'Tucky Home, Twelfth Street Rag, Tumbling Tumbleweeds, Tumbling Tumbleweeds, Twilight Interlude, Two Bouquets, Till There Was You, Ting a Ling, Tomorrow, Tonight, Tonight We Love,Try To Remember, and Two Sleepy People.
- Folder 15: V Titles, 1927-1953
- Includes Vieni-Vieni, Vaya Con Dios, The Varsity Drag, The Very Thought Of You, and Vict'ry Polka.
- Folder 16: W-We Titles, 1931-1971
- Includes Wedding Music, Wedding Song, Wedding Song (There Is Love), Ich liebe dich, The Pledge (A Wedding Song), Wedding Prayer, Wave To Me My Lady, Walkin' With My Honey, Wanted, We'll Meet Again, Wabash Cannon Ball, Wah Hoo, Wait Till You Get Them Up In the Air Boys, Waiting at the End of the Road, Waitin' at the Gate For Katy, Waiting For the Robert E. Lee, Wake Up and Live, Walkin' After Midnight, Walkin' By the River, Waltzing in the Clouds, The Waltz You Saved For Me, Wang Wang Blues, Wanting You, We'll Build a Bungalow, We'll Go FIshin' In a Crawdad Hole, We're Marching On, and West Wind.
- Folder 17: Wh-Wr Titles, 1928-1973
- Includes When The Lights Go On Again (All Over The World), Why Don't You Fall In Love With Me, White Cliffs Of Dover, Whispering Grass, What A Wonderful World, Winter Wonderland, When Golden Skies Bring Golden Dreams Of You, When I Grow Too Old To Dream, Where Are You, Where Have All the Flowers Gone, Where Have We Met Before, The Whiffenpoof Song, Why Do I Love You, Why Don't You Fall In Love With Me, Why Was I Born, Wheel of Fortune, When It's Night-time, When It's Springtime in the Rockies, When My Dreams Come True, When the Moon Comes Over the Mountain, When the Organ Played at Twilight, When the Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bob Bobbin' Along, When They Ask About You, Whistling in the Dark, Who Can I Turn To, Who Paid the Rent For Mrs. Rip Van Winkle, Who's In the Strawberry Patch With Sally, Wild Horses, With a Hey And a Hi And a Ho Ho Ho, With a Little Bit of Luck, With All My Heart, With Plenty of Money and You, Would I Love You, Would You, Wringle Wrangle, What Are You Waiting For Mary, What Kind of Fool Am I, What the World Needs Now, and Whatcha Gonna Do Do Now.
- Folder 18: Y-You'd Titles, 1930-1952, 1962-1974
- Includes You and I Know, You Appeal To Me, You Belong To Me, You Can't Have Ev'rything, You Can't Keep Me From Loving You, You Couldn't Be Cuter, You Darlin', You Didn't Have To Tell Me, You Gotta Be a Football Hero, You Hit the Spot, You Leave Me Breathless, You Make Me Feel Brand New, You Waited Too Long Little Darling, You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To, You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby, Yah-Ta-Ta Yah-Ta-Ta, You Never Say Yes, You Won't Be Satisfied, Yes Sir That's My Baby, Yesterday, You Do Something To Me, You Stepped Out of a Dream, You Tell Me Your Dream, You Took Advantage, and You'd be So Easy.
- Folder 19: You'll-You've Titles, 1923-1956
- Includes You'll Have To Swing It, You'll Never Get Away, Young Love, Your Cheatin' Heart, You're A Heavenly Thing, You're A Sweetheart, You're Here You're There, You're Such a Comfort To Me, You're the Cause of It All, Yours and Mine, Yours Is My Heart Alone, You've Got Me in the Palm of Your Hand, You've Got Me This Way, You've Got Something There,Ã?Â You've Got To See Mamma Ev'ry Night, You'll Never Walk Alone, You'll Never Know, Young At Heart, You're Driving Me Crazy, You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me, and You're Gonna Hear From Me.
- Folder 20: Grandpa's Spells, undated
- Includes drums, tuba, cornet and clarinet pieces for Jelly Roll Morton's "Grandpa's Spells."
- Folder 21: A Titles, 1925-1970
- Includes Amen, Applause, America The Beautiful, Always, April Showers, As Time Goes By, At Sundown, Applause, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, and Are You Lonesome To-night?.
- Folder 22: B Titles, ca. 1935-1952, undated
- Includes Beauty and the Best, Begin the Beguine, Blue Tango, Be A Clown, The Big Picture (John E. Cribbet), Blue Moon, Blue Skies, Blue Hawaii, Basin Street Blues, and Bing Crosby.
- Folder 23: C Titles, 1966-1990
- Includes Cabaret, Camptown Races, Cowboy Joe, Cab Driver, Crosbyana, and Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You.
- Folder 24: D Titles, undated
- Includes Daisy Bell, Down Honkey Tonk Town, Dr. Jazz, Don't Get Around Much Anymore, Dans Le Rue De Antibes, Dill Pickles, Down Bourbon Street, The Desert Song, and That Da Da Strain.
- Folder 25: F Titles, undated
- Includes Feelin' Too Good Today Blues, A Fine Romance, A Foggy Day, Flying Down To Rio, For All We Know, Frim Fram Sauce, Funeral Medley, Fight On State, Funny Girl, and Firefly.
- Folder 26: H Titles, 1963
- Includes Home On The Range and Hey Jealous Lover.
- Folder 27: I Titles, undated
- Includes Illinois (By The Rivers Gently Flowing), It's Easy To Remember, I've Got A Crush On You, I Love A Piano, In The Still Of The Night, I'll Be Seeing You, I'll Be Home For Christmas, It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, I Love Paris, It Ain't Necessarily So, It's De-Lovely, I've Got The World On A String, I Don't Know Enough About You, It Don't Mean A Thing, It's A Grand Night For Singing, I Could Have Danced All Night, I Wish You Love, If I Were A Rich Man, I Love You Porgy, Italian Street Song, I've Got You Under My Skin, I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair, If He Walked Into My Life, Indiana Our Indiana, It's a Good Day, I Want to Go Back to Michigan, I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major General, It's a Great Life, and I Cried For You.
- Folder 28: J Titles, 1947, 1960s
- Includes Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris and Jolson Songs.
- Box 18
- Folder 1: L Titles, 1936, 1963
- Includes Lonely Heart, Little Me, Lorena, Lida Rose, selections from Les Miserables, and L-O-V-E.
- Folder 2: M Titles, 1956-1976
- Includes Mame, The Genius of Michel Legrand, More, My Fair Lady, Mockingbird, Mona Lisa, My Way, and Mammy.
- Folder 3: N Titles, undated
- Includes No No No Nanette and Nighty Night.
- Folder 4: O Titles, 1937
- Includes On Top of Old Smoky, Orange Colored Sky, Oklahoma, Once in a While, and Oh Susanna.
- Folder 5: P Titles, 1946, undated
- Includes Panama Rag, Henry Purcell Ceremonial Music for Organ, and Recorded Hits of Peter Paul and Mary.
- Folder 6: R Titles, 1935, undated
- Includes Rockabye Your Baby With a Dixie Melody, Red Sails in the Sunset, and Roll Along Prairie Moon.
- Folder 7: S-Sh Titles, 1932-1954, 1980
- Includes She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain, Show Me the Way to Go Home, Serenade, September Song, Scarecrow On a Holiday, Say Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose, Savin' Myself For Bill, Save Your Sorrow, Sheet Music Magazine, The Show Is On, Sentimental Journey, Shrimp Boats, Scatter-Brain, Sakura, Says My Heart, Saturday Night, Scarlet Ribbons, Save a Little Sunbeam, The Scat Song, Seven Lonely Days, Sammy's Bowery Follies, The Shrine of St. Cecilia, and Shipmates Forever.
- Folder 8: Si-Sn Titles, 1929-1951, 1967-1971
- Includes Sing Session, Simon Says, Sin, Sincerely Yours, Singin' in the Rain, Sing Along, Sing An Old Fashioned Song, Side By Side, A Sinner Kissed An Angel, Sixty Seconds Got Together, Sleepy Head, Sleepy Valley, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, Sing We Now of Christmas, Sing, Skip To My Lou, and Sidewalks of New York.
- Folder 9: So-Sw Titles, 1929-1952, 1972
- Includes St. Louis Blues, South Pacific, Somebody Loves Me, Stormy Weather, Star Dust, St. James Infirmary or The Gamblers Blues, Some Day My Prince Will Come, Songs My True Love Sings, So Help Me, So Rare, So Tired, Solitude, South Pacific, Some Sweet Day, Somebody Loves You, Someday, Sometime Somewhere Somehow, Somewhere Along the Way, Song Sung Blue, Songs My Mother Taught Me, Soon, Sophisticated Lady, and Sparrow In the Tree Top.
- Folder 10: T Titles, 1922-1942, 1979
- Includes Take Me Back To My Boots and Saddle, Too Rah Loo Rah, They're Playing Our Song, Toot, True Love, This Love of Mine, Tangerine, and There Will Never Be Another You.
- Folder 11: U, V, W and Y Titles, 1942-1964, 1988
- Includes The United Methodist Hymnal Sampler, Vaughn Monroe's Musical Caravan, The Wind's In the South, West Side Story, Wonderful Day Like Today, You Made Me Love You, and Yellow Bird.
- Folder 12: Holiday Titles, 1954-1970
- Includes Frosty the Snowman, Feliz Navidad, Silver Bells, I'll Be Home For Christmas, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Winter Wonderland, and Let It Snow.
- Folder 13: 1012 Jumbo Jazz Class: The Children's Song Book, 1975
- Folder 14: 666 Popular Fake Song Song Book No. 2, undated
- Folder 15: A Titles, 1925-1941
- Includes As Time Goes By, All of Me, Always, Art is Calling For Me, Amapola, and The Army Air Corps.
- Folder 16: B-G Titles, 1929-1940
- Includes Blueberry Hill, Beauty and Beast, The Birth of the Blues, Basin Street Blues, Blues in the Night (My Mama Done Tol' Me), Begin the Beguine, Deep Purple, and Green Eyes.
- Folder 17: H-He Titles, 1928-1962
- Includes He's My Guy, Heigh-Ho, Heart of My Heart, Half As Much, Half Way to Heaven, A Handful of Stars, Happy Days Are Here Again, Harbor Lights, Have You Ever Been Lonely, Have You Forgotten So Soon, He Was Too Good To Me, Henry George Theme Song, Here Lies Love, He's a Wonderful Guy, He's Got the Whole World, He's My Guy, Hey Look Me Over, and Hey There.
- Folder 18: Hi-Hu Titles, 1932-1940, 1975
- Includes The Honey Song, How About You, How Long Did I Dream, How Deep Is the Ocean, A Holly Jolly Christmas, High On a Windy Hill, The Hills of Old Wyomin', Holiday for Strings, Homesick That's All, Honey I Love You, Home Town, Hong Kong Blues, How Can You Pretend, How Could You, How Deep Is the Ocean, How Do I Know It's Sunday, How Do You Do, How Lucky Can You Get, How Sweet Are You, and Hurry Home.
- Folder 19: I-J Titles, 1924-1939
- Includes I'll See You In My Dreams, I'll Never Smile Again, and Just a Baby's Prayer At Twilight.
- Folder 20: Ma-Me Titles, 1903, 1933-1955, 1970
- Includes Marianne, Make Believe, Make It With You, Mammy O' Mine, Maria Elena, The Masquerade Is Over, Maybe, Meet Me In the Gloaming, Melody of Love, Memories Are Made of This, Masquerade, and The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down.
- Folder 21: Mi-Mu Titles, 1935-1956, 1973
- Includes Midnight at The Oasis, The Midnight Fire Alarm, Moonlight Becomes You, Moonlight and Shadows, Music Maestro Please, Midnight With the Stars and You, Missouri Waltz, Moments to Remember, Monday Morning, The Moon Got In My Eyes, The Moon of Manakoora, Moonlight Bay, Moonlight on the Colorado, More, The More I See You, The Morning After, Mutual Admiration Society, and The Music Goes 'Round and Around.
- Folder 22: My Titles, 1928-1956, 1967-1973
- Includes My Blue Heaven, My Reverie, My Baby Came Home, My Darling, My Dream of Tomorrow, My Favorite Song, My First Impression of You, My Great Great Grandfather, My Heart Cries For You. My Heart Is a Hobo, My Heart Reminds Me, My Little Grass Shack, My Maryland, My Melancholy Baby, My Melody of Love, My Prayer, My Shining Hour, My Shy Violet, My Song, My Sweetheart's Birthday, My Sweeter Than Sweet, and My Way.
- Box 19
- Folder 1: A Titles, 1902-1919
- Includes Alice, All The World Will Be Jealous Of Me, Au Revoir But Not Good-Bye (Soldier Boy), At Twilight, After All, After A Tear Comes A Smile, and Anona.
- Folder 2: B Titles, ca. 1910-1920
- Includes Bohemian Girl and Brownie's Revels.
- Folder 3: C Titles, 1900-1921
- Includes Come Holy Sprit and The Caissons Go Rolling Along.
- Folder 4: D Titles, 1901-1921
- Includes Dancing Eyes, The Dying Poet, Dance of the Wild Flowers, Daddy's Sweetheart, Don't Be What You Ain't and Down Where The Cotton Blossoms Grow.
- Folder 5: E Titles, 1909
- Includes The Elf Man.
- Folder 6: F Titles, 1897-1912
- Fearless and Free, First and Second Grade Study Pieces, and Face To Face.
- Folder 7: G Titles, 1892-1917
- Includes The Garden Of Roses, The Guiding Star, Good Bye And Luck Be With You Laddie Boy, The Garden Gate Was Open, The Golden Pathway, Give Me The Right To Love You, and Good-bye Broadway Hello France.
- Folder 8: H Titles, 1892-1941
- Includes Hiawatha, Hindustan, The Holy City, Hawaiian Nights, Hike! Hike! Hike! (Along The Old Turn Pike), He Wears A Pair Of Silver Wings, and Homeward Bound.
- Folder 9: I Titles, 1887-1936
- Includes I've Got The Mumps, It's A Long Long Way To Tipperary, In The Cross, The Isle Of Spice, I'm wearing awa' to the land o' the leal, In The Evening By The Moonlight In Dear Old Tennessee, Is It True What They Say About Dixie?, Indian Dawn, I Love The Name Of Mary, and I Want To Go Back To Michigan.
- Folder 10: J Titles, 1903-1918
- Includes Joan Of Arc They Are Calling You, Just A Baby's Prayer At Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There), Jean, Just As Your Mother Was, Just Like Washington Crossed The Delaware General Pershing Will Cross The Rhine, and Just For To-Night.
- Folder 11: K Titles, undated
- Includes The King of Love My Shepherd Is and Keep The Home Fires Burning.
- Folder 12: L Titles, 1908, 1929-1936
- Includes Legend of a Twilight Bell, Let Me Sing and I'm Happy, Lady Mine, Last Night Was the End of the World, Laddie in Khaki, Light at Evening Time, Let's Dine Alone Tonight, Let Us Swear It By the Pale Moonlight, Liberty Bell, and The Longest Way 'Round Is the Sweetest Way Home.
- Folder 13: M Titles, 1905-1919
- Includes Mississippi Moonlight, Martha, Mademoiselle, Moonbeams, My Irish Molly O, My Old Kentucky Home Good Night, Melody, Minuet in G, and Mammy O' Mine.
- Folder 14: N Titles, undated
- No Use Kickin'.
- Folder 15: O Titles, 1875, 1935
- Includes On the Road to Home Sweet Home, Over There, Old Fashioned Garden, On the Road to Mandalay, On Treasure Island, and The Old Oaken Bucket.
- Folder 16: P Titles, ca. 1910
- Includes Play Make Believe and Post-horn Sounds.
- Folder 17: R Titles, ca. 1910-1930
- Includes The Rose In Her Hair, Ro-Ro-Rollin' Along and Red Peppers.
- Folder 18: S Titles, 1900-1930
- Includes Stop Kickin', Shepherd Divine I Will Come, She Is Ma Daisy, Souvenir, Sunlight On The Waves, Sing You Sinners, The Sunshine Of Your Smile, Sympathy, Sacrament, The Sweetheart of Sigma Chi, and Somewhere In France Is The Lily.
- Folder 19: T Titles, 1904-1942
- Includes There's A Quaker Down In Quaker Town, There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere, Thine Own, The Tin Gee-Gee, There's A Little Blue Star In The Window (And It Means All The World To Me), Teasing, and There's Someone More Lonesome Than You.
- Folder 20: U Titles, 1918
- Includes The USA Will Lay The Kaiser Away.
- Folder 21: V Titles, ca. 1915
- Includes Valse (Chopin Op. 34, easy arrangement).
- Folder 22: W Titles, 1898-1930
- Includes Walkin' My Baby Back Home, When You Were Sweet Sixteen, Where Do You Work-a John?, Wonderful Girl Good-Night, and When God Gave Me You.
- Folder 23: Y Titles, 1917-1930
- Includes You Didn't Have To Tell Me (I Knew It All The Time) and You Brought Old Ireland Back To Me.
- Folder 24: Untitled collections, undated
- Includes Graziella Waltz, Butterflies, Badinage, The Arpeggio, The Happy Gold-Fishes, The Butterflies, Elevation, Sylvan Dance, Scherzo, Gracefullness, Promenade Militaire, Queen Of The Ball, Italian Serenade, A Strange Country, The Young American, Memories, The Freedom Song Of Ireland,and Come Darling I'm Waiting For Thee!.
[Series 1: Administrative correspondence, 1972-2003
[Series 2: Promotional material, ca. 1970-1990
[Series 3: Concert planning notes, contracts and financial records, 1970-1995
[Series 4: Sheet music, ca. 1902-2009],
[Series 5: Band Photographs, Audio Recordings, and Visual Recordings, ca. 1960-2005
[Series 6: Dan Perrino faculty and personal papers, 1977-2000