David Kinley Hall dedication | University of Illinois Archives
Photograph of the speakers' platform at the dedication of David Kinley Hall, 1407 West Gregory Drive, previously known as the new Commerce Building.Â From the Public Information Office caption:
"Pres. George D. Stoddard speaking. On platform, l-r: Mrs. Harriet K. Brooks; Dr. John H. Powell Jr.; Mrs. John R. Gregg; Prof. E.L. Theiss; Mr. John R. Gregg; Dean H.T. Scovill; Mrs. Merle J. Trees; Dean Emeritus C.M. Thompson; Mr. Merle J. Trees"
Found in RS 39/2/20, BUI Kinley Hall 1940-
Original print is 12.7 x 10.1 cm