Part of the Grounds of the Illinois Industrial University | University of Illinois Archives
Photographic reprint of a map of the grounds of the Illinois Industrial University including the Old University Building (the Elephant) to the north, the Parade Grounds, the Arboretum, University Hall, and the Experimental Farm to the south with an inset showing the wider expanse of the University. University students A.C. Kennedy (B.S. 1877) and J.W. Rhodes (B.S. 1876) were paid ten dollars by the University for their work on this plan (see BOT Report, June 7, 1876, p. 188).
Found in RS: 0/1/807
Original print measures 30.9 cm W X 43.1 cm H