Rock Garden at the University of Illinois | University of Illinois Archives
Looking northwest along a path in the Rock Garden at the University with the Observatory, the Auditorium and Smith Memorial Music Hall visible in the background. The Rock Garden was created in 1916 and abandoned in 1951. Today the Madigan Lab exists in the same location as the Rock Garden.
Found in RS: 39/2/20, Box CAM - 9, Folder CAM - 9 Rock Garden 1923-
Negative Number 12488, RS: 39/2/22