Mumford House Relocation/Restoration Documents, 2009
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Mumford House Relocation/Restoration Documents contain print and CD copies of January 22, 2009 Public Meeting (including transcript, PowerPoint Presentations by UIUC and Johnson-Lasky, and public letters) and The Farm House Relocation by the Historic Preservation Mediation Committee of the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency (February 16, 2009) relating to the proposals to relocate the Mumford House from Lorado Taft Drive on the South Quad to Windsor Road and including architectural drawings and plans, statements of historical significance, site relevance, and renovations and restoration needs as well as the Historic Stucture Report and Concept Design  produced by Vinci-Hamp Architects, Inc., designed to document the Mumford House and to "assist UIUC Facilities and Services Planning Division in finding a new and on-going use fo the building and site."
Held at:
University of Illinois Archives
19 Library
1408 W. Gregory Dr.
Urbana, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-0798
Fax: (217) 333-2868
Email: illiarch [at] illinois.edu
Record Series Number: 37/2/32
Volume: 0.3 cubic feet
Acquired: 02/05/2009. 3/18/2010
Arrangement: chronological
Subject Index
Farm Buildings
Historic Buildings
Genres/Forms of Material
Architectural drawings
CD (Compact Disk)
Acquisition Notes: Melvyn Skvarla, Facilities and Services (2009); Margaret Myers, Facilities and Services (2010)