Building Dedication Programs, 1901- | University of Illinois Archives
|Archives Research Center, 1707 S. Orchard||1-|
Printed programs for, and addresses delivered at, the dedication of the agricultural building (Davenport Hall), May 21, 1901. The addresses given by S. Noble King, A.P. Grout, Henry M. Dunlap, Lyman H. Kerrick, Thomas J. Burrill, Eugene Davenport and T.F. Hunt outline the early history of the college, with many personal recollections, including descriptions of the position of the state legislature and possibilities for the future.
The series includes programs for the 1947 renaming of agricultural buildings.