Society of Nematologists Issuances, 1965-
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description:

Society of Nematologists Issuances prepared by Society officers on the departmental staff and abstracts of papers presented at the Society's annual meeting in Urbana on Aug. 15-18, 1965.

The series includes a nematology laboratory manual.

Held at:
University of Illinois Archives
19 Library
1408 W. Gregory Dr.
Urbana, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-0798
Fax: (217) 333-2868
Email: illiarch [at] illinois.edu
Record Series Number: 8/13/808
Created by: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Department of Plant Pathology
Volume: 0.1 cubic feet
Acquired: September 1965
Arrangement: Chronological
Biographical Note for University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Department of Plant Pathology :

Acting on the recommendation of the Faculty of the College of Agriculture, the Board of Trustees established the Department of Plant Pathology in that College on April 27, 1955. Prior to 1955 the College of Agriculture offered courses and research in plant pathology in the departments of Agronomy and Horticulture.1 On May 11, 1995, the Board of Trustees approved the renaming and reorganization of the College. It was renamed the College of Agricultural, Consumer, and Environmental Sciences and several changes were made in the organization of departments and divisions.2 The Department of Plant Pathology was combined with the Department of Agronomy, except for soil scientists, to form the Department of Crop Sciences.3

1. Board of Trustees Transactions, 48th Report, April 27, 1955, p. 325.

2. Board of Trustees Transactions, 68th Report, May 11, 1995, p. 277-8.

3. University of Illinois, Faculty and Student Senate, Urbana-Champaign Senate, meeting minutes, March 27, 1995, EP 94.33, p. 35.; SEE Crop Sciences, RG 8/6.

Subject Index
Nematology
Languages of Materials
English [eng]