Building Plans and Specifications, 1928- | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 37/2/810
Acquired: 9/1963; 9/26/1972; 6/1995; 7/12/2007
Volume: 1.0 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|Room 146 Main Library, Prior Request Preferred||1-3|
|Room 146 Main Library, Prior Request Preferred||Altgeld Hall Addition Plans|
Description: Building Plans and Specifications including blue prints for University Library (1936 floor plan), Mary E. Busey Hall (1938), Laura B. Evans hall (1940), Illini Hall (1941). Illini Union Building (1943), and General Work Specifications for Sixth Floor Addition to the Library (1948). The series includes plans and specifications for the fifth addition to the University Library (1938), Gregory Hall (1939), McKinley Health Center addition (1939), the 1955-56 addition to Altgeld Hall, program statements for Krannert Art Museum (1986) and International Studies Building (1990), and the Special Materials Storage Facility, 1993. The series includes the 1998 Boneyard Creek Flood Control materials for the Joint Agency Permit Application (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Illinois Department of Natural Resources, and Illinois Environmental Protection Agency).