"Departmental History", 1868-1961, 1916-61 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 15/5/801
Volume: 0.3 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|Room 146 Main Library||1|
|Online: See links above or contact us for help.||e-records|
Description: Departmental History of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, 1868-1961, a printed circular prepared by the Chemistry Department approximately every 10 years, including a list of staff members and brief academic history of each (photographs in 1941 and subsequent numbers); history of department including information on enrollment, number of degrees offered, study and research facilities and programs; changes in faculty, administration and curriculum; list of awards, prizes, scholarships and fellowships available to students; professional organizations; bibliography of publications of department members (discontinued in 1951-61); list of Ph.D.'s, where employed, addresses, geographical distribution and courses and curricula (also discontinued in 1951-61 issue).