Episcopal Church Foundation Records, 1901-1985
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Episcopal Church Foundation Records, including correspondence and reports of the Bishops of the Diocese, clergy and lay officers regarding finances, fundraising, and the foundation's work with faculty and students; chaplains and parochial reports; photographs of church functions, bishops and the construction of St. John's Chapel and Canterbury House; publications, programs, and newspaper clippings. Also two plans of St. John's Chapel (1925-26) and two of Canterbury House (1966) and proposed completion of the Chapel (1967).
Held at:
University of Illinois Archives
19 Library
1408 W. Gregory Dr.
Urbana, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-0798
Fax: (217) 333-2868
Email: illiarch [at] illinois.edu
Record Series Number: 41/69/8
Created by: Episcopal Church Foundation
Volume: 2.3 cubic feet
Acquired: 4/18/86; 4/18/94
More information is available at https://files.archon.library.illinois.edu/uasfa/4169008.pdf
Arrangement: Chronological
Subject Index
Episcopal Church
Episcopal Church Foundation
Genres/Forms of Material
Papers
Languages of Materials
English [eng]