Class and Workshop Announcements, 1974-75, 1979-
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Extramural Classes and Workshops Announcements of the Office of Continuing Education & Public Service and the Institute of Aviation, including Private Pilot Ground School and Instrumental Pilot Ground School (1974-75), Aviation Ground Schools at Villa Park, Dolton and Addison, Illinois (1979-80), and Aircraft Composite Workshop (1984-  ).
Held at:
University of Illinois Archives
19 Library
1408 W. Gregory Dr.
Urbana, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-0798
Fax: (217) 333-2868
Email: illiarch [at] illinois.edu
Record Series Number: 20/1/806
Created by: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Institute of Aviation
Volume: 0.1 cubic feet
Acquired: 1974
Arrangement: Chronological
Biographical Note for University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Institute of Aviation :

Established as the Institute of Aeronautics in 1945,1 the Institute of Aviation is responsible for fostering and correlating education and research activities related to aviation in all parts of the University.2 The Director administers the Institute and the University Airport.3 Opened in 1945, the University-Willard Airport provides commercial service, research and education facilities and private service.4

1. Board of Trustees Transactions, 43rd Report, February 24, 1945, p. 376-80.

2. University of Illinois Statutes, June, 1958, p. 28.

3. University of Illinois Statutes, June, 1958, p. 28.

4. Board of Trustees Transactions, 43rd Report, February 24, 1945, p. 376-80.

Subject Index
Aviation
Aviation, Institute of
Aviation Education
Languages of Materials
English [eng]