Building Dedication Programs, 1915-16 | University of Illinois Archives
Series Number: 11/4/804
Volume: 0.1 cubic feet
Available for use at:
|Room 146 Main Library, Prior Request Preferred||1-|
Description: Printed programs for the laying of the cornerstone of the Ceramic Engineering Building (September 27, 1915) and from the dedication exercises for the completed building (December 6-7, 1916), including a description of its facilities.